Abide - Square-Cut Hawaiian Shirt With Chest Pocket
One of my first jobs in the scenic industry was for a corporate event company called "Famous Events," later "PGI." The guy who ran the warehouse, shop, and install/strike crews was a guy named Sparky Lawrence. I learned a whole lot from that guy. Very recently, Sparky subscribed to my mailing list and we had a chat. I recalled his recent Big Lebowski posts and also that, last year, he went to Switzerland and visited the HR Giger museum. I used Midjourney to put the two together to make this design.
I am very aware that this work has strayed into the zone of questionable ethics. While no actual piece of Giger work is referenced, and no still from the movie used (except for a bit of the Dude's mouth, nose and forehead, I confess), it's precisely this type of thing that has a lot of people very upset. And upset with good reason, I might add.
Feel free to repost this design as a symptom of the problem with AI art these days.
InterestPrint® Men's All Over Print Hawaiian Shirt With Chest Pocket (ModelT58)
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex
- Regular/square-cut fit, complete with V-neck, chest pocket, and side slits.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); no bleach; iron with cover; do not tumble dry.
- InterestPrint notes that:
- "We can't guarantee exact placement. There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- We allow the color accuracy deviation of the finished product and the mockup image to be within 5%.
- There may be small differences in the design of clothing products, with a deviation of 2-3 cm measured manually during the production process.
- It is impossible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back for all over print products.