There It Is - Tailored-Fit Hawaiian Shirt
This design is an older one, probably somewhere around late 2020. I know I had it printed on a throw cushion for my Mom for Christmas that year. It was one of the first times that I realized how dramatic the results could be after some very aggressive filtering and manipulation. It's still one of my personal favourites.
"InterestPrint® All Over Print Hawaiian Shirt (Model T58)
Type: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex,
- 7.30 Oz. Personalized and stylish.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Regular fit with short sleeves. Complete with V-neck and side slits.
- Perfect top for summer wearing and relaxing vacation.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; In the shade place."
If you can't see the above chart fully, please go here:
- InterestPrint advises:
- "We can't guarantee exact placement. There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- We allow the color accuracy deviation of the finished product and the mockup image to be within 5%.
- There may be small differences in the design of clothing products, with a deviation of 2-3 cm measured manually during the production process.
- It is impossible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back for all over print products."